Residential treatment offers intensive residential treatment services to individuals with a serious and persistent mental health diagnosis, who may also be struggling with substance use disorders. Treatment services are provided up to 90 days, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer:
- A structured, supportive, and comfortable environment focusing on integrative services including mind, body, and spirit.
- Individualized treatment plans, individual counseling, psycho-educational groups, and the opportunity to improve and practice independent living skills.
- Staff may assist with financial information, recreational activities and other necessary services within the community.
- Holistic or complementary health practices including acupuncture, mindful movement groups, meditation, and guided imagery.
About Our Staff
We are a multidisciplinary team of professionals providing a combination of services to promote an individual’s pursuit of life goals, independence and a healthy and safe environment. Team members may include:
- Mental Health Professionals and Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Consulting Psychiatrist
- Community Resource Specialist
- Certified Peer Specialist
- Eligible individuals must have a serious and persistent mental health diagnosis.
- Eligible individuals are adults 18 years of age and older.
- Eligible individuals must have Medical Assistance, County funding or private medical insurance to pay for the needed services.
- To learn more about Residential Treatment contact the Treatment Director via email at RTInfo@touchstonemh.org or via phone at 612-722-1892.