Touchstone Mental Health provides an array of innovative person-centered services for people whose lives are affected by mental illnesses.
Touchstone Mental Health provides innovative, person-centered services that foster hope, health and well-being.
Touchstone Mental Health is an organization of excellence creating innovative, person-centered care with individuals whose lives are affected by mental illness. We transform how services for mental, physical and social health intersect to achieve optimal wellness.
Recovery from mental illness and whole-person wellness starts at Touchstone Mental Health. We consider each person as a whole; integrating treatment, care and resources which support a healthy mind, body, and spirit. We are a point of reference guiding clients and community members toward recovery and well-being. We encourage each person to define their life goals— physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, social, vocational and interpersonal—and we provide the tools so people achieve them. Our approach assists people with a mental illness in leading full lives in their community.
- Dignity and respect are cornerstones in our interactions with people we serve.
- Every person can express their needs and desires and make choices about their lives.
- Every person should have safe and affordable housing as this is necessary for mental health and well-being.
Our programs use best practices in mental health treatment to help people reach their goals.
Our Staff Values
- Whole Person Care – We value a multifaceted approach to supporting each person (client, resident, community member) and their individual goals.
- Respectful Work Environment – We create an inclusive and supportive culture through encouragement, engagement and trust. We promote a robust quality of life for all individuals.
- Collaborative – We recognize and support the contributions made by each staff member and understand the power of partnerships.
- Passionate – We are visionaries who strive for excellence and innovation in all that we do.