Recovery from mental illness and whole-person wellness starts at Touchstone Mental Health. We provide an array of person-centered services for people who live with a mental illness. Our services help people learn about their illness, improves their ability to manage their lives and reach their goals. Touchstone has been a leader in mental health services for almost 40 years offering Community Housing Services, Residential Treatment and Community Mental Health Services for 1,600 people each year.
Touchstone Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider applicants for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Dignity and respect are the cornerstones of all our interactions.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion create a welcoming culture that reflects compassion and embraces differences.
- Innovation, excellence and collaboration in our work helps us set the standard for mental health services and assure safe and affordable housing for the people we serve.
- Person-centered approaches ensure that all people have the right to make informed choices about their lives.
Current Job Openings
- Case Management – Case Manager, Dakota County
- Administration – Health Coach
- Administration – Medical Biller
- Lyric Lane – Mental Health Counselor
- Minnehaha Commons – Mental Health Counselor
- Minnehaha Commons – Resident Services Coordinator (ILS Worker)
- Portland Place – Mental Health Counselor
- Residential Treatment Minneapolis – Nurse (LPN or RN)
- Mental Health Assistants and Practitioners – Minneapolis, New Hope, Bloomington, Fridley
- Activities Support Coordinator – Rising Cedar Apartments, Minneapolis
Touchstone Mental Health offers staff members who work 20 or more hours per week a comprehensive compensation, insurance and benefits package, including:
- Medical insurance and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance along with voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employer match
- Generous vacation, sick, personal and holiday time off
- Tax-free public transportation pass
- Access to agency fitness center
Touchstone Mental Health was recognized as the 2019 Provider of the Year by the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Minnesota. The award recognizes an organization that provides mental health services that demonstrate excellence, respect, and best practices.
The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) presented Touchstone Mental Health with an Exceptional Business Partner Award in recognition of our outstanding commitment in the recruitment and hiring of qualified individuals with disabilities.