Touchstone Mental Health is a Minneapolis-based, non-profit center of excellence dedicated to creating innovative, person-centered care for individuals whose lives are affected by mental illness. We began caring for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) in 1982 when five social workers came together to open a residential treatment program, called Sentinel House. Since then, we have continued to expand our services with a unique focus on optimal wellness. We now support several programs across the metro region, including Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS), Assisted Living, Intensive Case Management, Intentional Communities, Care Coordination, Clinic & Fitness Center, Behavioral Health Home, Targeted Case Management and Housing Innovation programs.
Touchstone Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider applicants for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Our Staff Values
- Whole Person Care – We value a multifaceted approach to supporting each person (client, resident, community member) and their individual goals.
- Respectful Work Environment – We create an inclusive and supportive culture through encouragement, engagement and trust. We promote a robust quality of life for all individuals.
- Collaborative – We recognize and support the contributions made by each staff member and understand the power of partnerships.
- Passionate – We are visionaries who strive for excellence and innovation in all that we do.
Current Job Openings
1.00 FTE (Benefit Eligible)
- Assisted Living Apartments – New Hope – Activities Coordinator
- Care Coordination – Care Coordinator/Case Manager
- Housing Innovation Programs – Mental Health Counselor
- IRTS Anoka County – Director
- IRTS Bloomington – Community Resource Specialist
- IRTS Minneapolis – Director
- IRTS Minneapolis – Food Service Worker/Household Coordinator
0.75 FTE (Benefit Eligible)
0.50 FTE (Benefit Eligible)
Less Than 0.50 FTE (Not Benefit Eligible)
- Assisted Living Apartments – New Hope – Food Service Worker
- Assisted Living Apartments – New Hope – Mental Health Assistant
- IRTS Bloomington – Mental Health Practitioner
- IRTS Minneapolis – Mental Health Practitioner
Positions are listed based on FTE (full-time equivalent) status.
- 1.00 FTE staff members regularly work 40 hours per week (full-time)
- 0.75 FTE staff members regularly work 30-39 hours per week (three-quarter-time)
- 0.50 FTE staff members regularly work 20-29 hours per week (half-time)
- Less than 0.50 FTE staff members regularly work less than 20 hours a week (part-time)
Touchstone Mental Health offers staff members who work 20 or more hours per week a comprehensive compensation, insurance and benefits package, including:
- Medical insurance and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance along with voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employer match
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday time off
Touchstone Mental Health is honored to have received the Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award from the Minnesota Psychological Association in 2015. The award is in recognition of our efforts to foster staff well-being while enhancing organizational performance.
Touchstone Mental Health is also honored to have received the Program Excellence and Innovation Award from the Minnesota Association of Community Health Programs, Inc. (MACMHP) in 2014. The award is in recognition of our efforts to design and implement unique program models that further MACMHP’s mission of improving access to and quality of behavioral healthcare in Minnesota.