Touchstone Mental Health is a Minneapolis-based, non-profit center of excellence dedicated to creating innovative, person-centered care for individuals whose lives are affected by mental illness. We began working with individuals with mental illness in 1982 when five social workers came together to open a residential treatment program, called Sentinel House. Since then, we have continued to expand our services with a unique focus on whole person wellness. We now support several programs across the metro region, including Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS), Crisis Stabilization, Assisted Living, Intensive and Targeted Case Management, Intentional Communities, Care Coordination, Behavioral Health Home, Housing Innovation programs and a Fitness Center.
Touchstone Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider applicants for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
- Dignity and respect are the cornerstones of all our interactions.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion create a welcoming culture that reflects compassion and embraces differences.
- Innovation, excellence and collaboration in our work helps us set the standard for mental health services and assure safe and affordable housing for the people we serve.
- Person-centered approaches ensure that all people have the right to make informed choices about their lives.
Current Job Openings
1.00 FTE (Benefit Eligible)
- Administration – Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Case Management – Program Manager
- Housing Innovation Programs – Housing Specialist, Project Community Success
- IRTS Bloomington – Food Service Coordinator
- IRTS Bloomington – Mental Health Practitioner – Awake Overnights
- IRTS Fridley – Mental Health Counselor
- Rising Cedar Apartments – Activities Coordinator
- Rising Cedar Apartments – Mental Health Assistant – Awake Overnights
0.75 FTE (Benefit Eligible)
- Rising Cedar Apartments – Food Service Worker
0.50 FTE (Benefit Eligible)
Less than 0.50 FTE (Non-Benefit Eligible)
- Minnehaha Commons – Mental Health Assistant – Awake Overnights
- IRTS (Fridley or Minneapolis) – Mental Health Practitioner
Positions are listed based on FTE (full-time equivalent) status.
- 1.00 FTE staff members regularly work 40 hours per week (full-time)
- 0.75 FTE staff members regularly work 30-39 hours per week (three-quarter-time)
- 0.50 FTE staff members regularly work 20-29 hours per week (half-time)
- Less than 0.50 FTE staff members regularly work less than 20 hours a week (part-time)
Touchstone Mental Health offers staff members who work 20 or more hours per week a comprehensive compensation, insurance and benefits package, including:
- Medical insurance and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance along with voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employer match
- Generous vacation, sick, personal and holiday time off
- Tax-free public transportation pass
- Access to agency fitness center
Touchstone Mental Health was recognized as the 2019 Provider of the Year by the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Minnesota. The award recognizes an organization that provides mental health services that demonstrate excellence, respect, and best practices.
The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) presented Touchstone Mental Health with an Exceptional Business Partner Award in recognition of our outstanding commitment in the recruitment and hiring of qualified individuals with disabilities.
Touchstone Mental Health has been named a Wellness by Design – Bronze Level recipient. Given by Hennepin County, the award applauds us for taking a leading role in creating a work culture and environment that supports employee health.
Touchstone Mental Health has also been named one of the Top Workplaces in Minnesota by the Star Tribune and is listed under 2017 National Standard Setters.