Experience a team-based approach
Interns are valuable members of our interprofessional approach that builds a culture where everyone (staff, intern, person served) is a teacher and everyone is a learner.
Touchstone provides Interprofessional Practice and Education (IPE) for all interns. Students have a preceptor who collaborates with them to learn IPE skills and practices.
Learning about each other
Learning from each other
Learning with each other
Interns come together every other week to experience interprofessional learning activities based on student feedback and needs. Group experiences build interprofessional skills and practices that bring personal and professional growth.
Internships are offered in the following areas:
- Social Work Foundation (Master’s Level)
- Social Work Clinical (Master’s Level)
- Psychology (Master’s Level)
- Psychology (Associate in Arts – Century College)
- Counseling (Master’s Level)
- Therapeutic Recreation (BS)
- Nursing Programs (BSN, MSN, DNP)
If you are interested, please send a completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.