Behavioral Health Home Services
Behavioral Health Home (BHH) services help people with mental illness reach their wellness goals by coordinating medical and mental health care. Our Behavioral Health Home staff will meet you in your home or in the community to develop a health action plan to meet your needs. Our staff provides:
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination
- Health promotion and wellness
- Comprehensive transitional care
- Patient and family support
- Referral to community and social support services
People are eligible who have a diagnosed serious mental illness, have medical assistance or a prepaid medical assistance plan and are not currently receiving Targeted Case Management or Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) services.
To make a referral email email@example.com or call (612) 874-6409.