Behavioral Health Home Services
Behavioral Health Home (BHH) is a community program that can help you find services and coordinate your care for physical and mental health conditions. Our staff will work with you to create a plan that meets your needs and preferences.
Person Centered Services
BHH services come to you. Our team can meet you in your home, in the community or at our offices to help you:
- Navigate the healthcare system and getting connected with providers.
- Access resources including: food, housing, employment and community supports.
- Manage your overall health needs including physical, mental and substance use.
- Attend doctor appointments and follow through with treatment.
Who is Eligible?
- Enrolled in medical assistance.
- Have a diagnosed or potential mental illness.
- Are not currently receiving Targeted Case Management or Assertive Community Treatment services.
How to Get Services
Call Touchstone at 612-874-6409 and ask about our Behavioral Health Home (BHH) services. Or, you can send an email to email@example.com.