Residential Treatment Services
Robin was so depressed that she could not get out of bed for days. She was barely eating and had thoughts of suicide. Now she was hospitalized for the third time this year. Robin’s family felt she needed more than hospital treatment to get her life back on track. The hospital social worker referred her to Touchstone Residential Treatment for services and support as she transitions home. While in the program, Robin learned about her mental illness and new skills to help manage her emotions and symptoms.
When people, like Robin, are admitted to Touchstone’s Residential Treatment Services they are at an emotionally and mentally difficult time in their lives. Residential Treatment offers 24-hour mental health services in a structured, supportive environment designed to improve mental health stability, increase personal and emotional skills, self-sufficiency and independence.
- Provides education on mental illness, medication and symptom management.
- Offers individual counseling and group support for mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
- Develops living skills and provides linkages to community services.
- Offers on-site and community activities.
- Provides discharge planning for a smooth transition to the community.
Residential treatment serves adults with a mental illness at our Minneapolis, Bloomington and Fridley facilities. All facilities have gender-neutral bathrooms and showers. Treatment services are provided 24 hours a day for up to 90 days.
- Learn how to make a referral for residential treatment.
- Please provide feedback on our residential treatment services.
Residential Treatment Admissions
To learn more about Touchstone’s Residential Treatment Services, contact Residential Treatment Admissions at RTInfo@touchstonemh.org or (612) 314-1100.
Touchstone Residential Treatment Minneapolis
2516 East 24th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55406
8941 Portland Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55420
7590 Lyric Lane NE, Suite 2
Fridley, MN 55432