This section is intended for medical and mental health providers. If you are looking for information for you or a family member, please review our Program information.
If you are a provider looking for more information on how to refer clients to our programs you will find information about referrals for each of our programs on the following pages:
- Rising Cedar and New Hope Apartments
- Behavioral Health Home at Touchstone
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Housing Innovation
- Project Community Success
- Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) / Crisis Stabilization
- Intentional Communities
- Minnehaha Commons
- Statement of Nondiscrimination
If you are not a provider, but are seeking mental health services or a provider referral, please call Hennepin County for assistance.