Assisted Living Referrals
This section is intended for medical and mental health providers. If you are looking for information for you or a family member, please review our Assisted Living Apartments information.
Touchstone has two unique assisted living locations with supportive services designed for adults with a serious mental illness who need 24-hour care.
Provider Referral Information
Assisted Living referrals typically come from a Case Manager through Hennepin County. If you are not a Case Manager or other service provider and you need help in finding assisted living openings contact Hennepin County.
For more information about referrals please contact Touchstone Assisted Living at email@example.com or (763) 536-8134.
Rising Cedar Apartments, Minneapolis, MN
- 40 individual apartments (one bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom, ample windows, and storage)
- Unique building design for healing, enhanced health and wellness
- ADA Accessible
New Hope Apartments, New Hope, MN
- Shared three or four-bedroom townhomes* (individual bedrooms, shared living room, bathroom, and kitchen)
* Residents at New Hope must be able to maneuver stairs safely and walk between buildings in all weather conditions.
Touchstone Assisted Living Services
- 24-hour customized living for adults with serious mental illness based on an individualized care plan (medication management, health care coordination, illness and symptom management skills, housekeeping, independent living skills)
- Community engagement opportunities, social outings, therapeutic activities
- Support in finding education, work and volunteer opportunities
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks served in a community dining area
- Access to integrated health and wellness services to improve physical and mental health through health coaching, diet, fitness and holistic services.
- Transportation coordination and provision.
Touchstone Assisted Living Eligibility
To be eligible for Touchstone Assisted Living, individuals must be:
- Single adults, 18 years or older
- Diagnosed with a serious mental illness and/or co-occurring substance use with a length of sobriety and posing no threat to themselves or others
- In need of 24-hour monitoring and support; must be able to complete activities of daily living (ADLs) independently and administer insulin independently if needed
- Eligible for CADI or BI waiver