Care Coordination Referrals
This section is intended for medical and mental health providers. If you are looking for information for you or a family member, please review our Care Coordination information.
Care Coordination provides face-to-face, phone and collaborative support to help clients with basic needs and coordination of healthcare, mental health and social services to achieve or maintain stability. Care Coordination referrals are made by the Special Needs Basic Care (SNBC) Health Plan providers.
Provider Referral Information
To learn more about referring clients contact Touchstone Mental Health Care Coordination at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 767-2165.
For questions about a care coordinator or case manager assignment, call your SNBC health plan.
Care Coordination clients receive the following services:
- Client-centered assessment of strengths and needs
- Monthly appointments with a dedicated Care Coordinator
- Support in attaining or maintaining basic needs (housing resources, food shelves, personal care items, education and work programs)
- Mental Health Case Management (Rule 79) services
- Health care navigation (maintaining coverage, transportation, prescription coverage and obtaining necessary medical equipment)
To be eligible for Care Coordination you do not have to have a mental illness, however, individuals must be:
- Adults 18 years of age and older
- Special Needs Basic Care (SNBC) Health Plan program members