Housing Innovation Referrals
This section is intended for medical and mental health providers. If you are looking for information for you or a family member, please contact us at (612) 843-3340 or Info@touchstonemh.org.
Touchstone Housing Innovations offers long-term stable housing with supportive services to adults living with a mental illness focusing on community integration and independent community living. Services are customized based on individualized care plans to meet the client’s independent living goals.
Provider Referral Information
If you are a provider and would like to refer your client, please fill out: Referral Form
- Email to Info@touchstonemh.org
- Phone (612) 843-3340
- Fax (763) 208-7885
- Mail: 7000 57th Avenue North, Suite 102, Crystal, MN 55428
If you have questions about making a referral please contact Touchstone’s Housing Innovation at (612) 843-3340.
If you are not a Case Manager or other service provider and you need help in finding services contact Hennepin County.
Housing Innovation offers:
- Access to stable affordable housing, referrals, assistance with finances, home set-up and stability
- 24-hour emergency phone support
- Medication, illness and symptom management skills
- Counseling to improve relationships, conflict resolution, and boundaries
- Assistance with household tasks and errands, support, companionship, and safety monitoring
- Rehabilitative services to develop psychiatric stability, social competencies, independent living skills, and the ability to achieve personal goals
- Access to integrated health and wellness services to improve physical and mental health through health coaching, diet, fitness and holistic services.
To be eligible for services, individuals must be:
- Adults with a serious and persistent mental illness diagnosis
- Receiving or eligible for Medical Assistance and CADI or BI waivered services
- Referred from the county or a provider