Residential Treatment Services Referrals
Touchstone offers Residential Treatment Services for adults with a mental health diagnosis, who have a past history of multiple hospitalizations, program placements, or frequent use of crisis services.
Touchstone is accepting referrals for individuals in the following situations:
- People who are currently in a hospital inpatient setting,
- People living in the community who have a mental health provider willing to assist the individual with the referral and admission process,
- People who are currently living in a treatment facility (mental health, substance use, or eating disorder).
Residential Treatment Services are provided 24 hours a day for up to 90 days at the following locations:
- Minneapolis Residential Treatment, for up to 14 people
- Portland Place in Bloomington, for up to 16 people (2 ADA/Accessible Rooms)
- Lyric Lane in Fridley, (14 ADA/Accessible Rooms)
Residential Treatment Referral Process
Please fill out the Touchstone Residential Referral Form and fax the completed form to (612) 314-1120.
For help with a referral, please contact Residential Treatment Services at RTInfo@touchstonemh.org or (612) 314-1100.
Residential Treatment Eligibility
To be eligible for services individuals must be:
- 18 years or older, with a mental health diagnosis
- Primary need for mental health treatment
- Have Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care or private pay for services
- Touchstone can accept referrals for individuals who have HealthPartners commercial insurance. We are unable to accept referrals for individuals who have another commercial insurance.