Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) Referrals
This section is intended for medical and mental health providers. If you are looking for information for you or a family member, please review our Intensive Residential Treatment Services information.
Touchstone offers Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) to adults with a serious mental health diagnosis, who may also be struggling with substance use disorders.
Treatment Services are provided 24 hours a day for up to 90 days at the following locations:
- Minneapolis Residential Treatment, for up to 14 people
- Bloomington Residential Treatment, for up to 16 people (2 ADA/Accessible Rooms)
- Lyric Lane Residential Treatment and Crisis Services in Fridley, MN, IRTS availability for 10-12 people (ADA Accessible beds)
Lyric Lane in Fridley also offers Crisis Services. Crisis Services are designed to provide 24-hour mental health support for up to 4-6 individuals in crisis with immediate treatment needs for up to 10 days.
Lyric Lane 24-hour Referrals for Crisis Services: 612-314-1130 Fax: 612-314-1140
Provider Referral Information
If you are a provider, please fill out the Touchstone Residential Referral Form and fax the completed form to (612) 314-1120.
For help with referrals please contact Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) at RTInfo@touchstonemh.org or (612) 314-1100.
If you are not a Case Manager or other service provider and you need help in finding residential treatment contact Hennepin County.
- A structured, supportive, and comfortable environment
- Residential Treatment Groups and Events
- Providing individual and group supports for mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
- Individuals will learn how to manage their symptoms and medications
- Individualized treatment plans, individual counseling, psycho-educational groups, and the opportunity to improve and practice independent living skills
- Staff may assist with financial information, recreational activities and other necessary services within the community
- Health and wellness services including yoga, relaxation groups, fitness, nutrition counseling, health coaching, mindful movement groups, meditation, and guided imagery
- Individuals will receive discharge planning for a smooth transition back into the community.
Intensive Residential Treatment Eligibility
To be eligible for services individuals must be:
- Adults, 18 years old or older with a serious mental health diagnosis
- Primary need for mental health treatment
- Have Medical Assistance or verification of insurance coverage