Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) & Crisis Stabilization Referrals
This section is intended for medical and mental health providers. If you are looking for information for you or a family member, please review our Intensive Residential Treatment Services information.
Touchstone offers Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) for adults with a mental health diagnosis, who may also be struggling with substance use disorders.
Treatment Services are provided 24 hours a day for up to 90 days at the following locations:
- Minneapolis Residential Treatment, for up to 14 people
- Bloomington Residential Treatment, for up to 16 people (2 ADA/Accessible Rooms)
- Lyric Lane Residential Treatment and Crisis Stabilization Services in Fridley for up to 16 people (ADA Accessible)
Lyric Lane in Fridley also offers Crisis Stabilization Services. These Services are designed to provide 24-hour mental health support for up to 6 individuals who need immediate treatment for up to 10 days.
Lyric Lane in Fridley offers 24-hour admissions/referrals for Crisis Services at 612-314-1130 Fax: 612-314-1140
Provider Referral Information
If you are a provider, please fill out the Touchstone Residential Referral Form and fax the completed form to (612) 314-1120.
For help with referrals please contact Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) at RTInfo@touchstonemh.org or (612) 314-1100.
- Offers a structured, supportive, and comfortable environment.
- Provides individual and group supports for mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
- Individuals will learn how to manage their symptoms and medications.
- Develops living skills and provides linkages to community services.
- Offers wellness options such as yoga, relaxation groups, exercise and social activities in the community.
- Individuals will receive discharge planning for a smooth transition back into the community.
Intensive Residential Treatment Eligibility
To be eligible for services individuals must be:
- Be 18 years or older, with a serious mental health diagnosis
- Primary need for mental health treatment
- Have Medical Assistance or verification of insurance coverage