Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) Referrals
This section is intended for medical and mental health providers. If you are looking for information for you or a family member, please review our Intensive Residential Treatment Services information.
Touchstone offers Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) to adults with a serious mental health diagnosis, who may also be struggling with substance use disorders.
Treatment services are provided up to 90 days, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the following locations:
- Minneapolis Residential Treatment, 14 Beds
- Bloomington Residential Treatment, 16 Beds (2 ADA/Accessible Beds)
- Lyric Lane Residential Treatment and Crisis Stabilization Services in Fridley, MN, 16 beds (ADA Accessible beds) OPENING FALL 2017
Provider Referral Information
If you are a provider, please fill out the Touchstone Residential Referral Form and fax the completed form to (612) 314-1120.
For help with referrals please contact Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) at RTInfo@touchstonemh.org or (612) 314-1100.
If you are not a Case Manager or other service provider and you need help in finding residential treatment contact Hennepin County.
- A structured, supportive, and comfortable environment
- Residential Treatment Groups and Events (see sample schedule)
- Individualized treatment plans, individual counseling, psycho-educational groups, and the opportunity to improve and practice independent living skills
- Staff may assist with financial information, recreational activities and other necessary services within the community
- Health and wellness services including acupuncture, fitness, nutrition counseling, health coaching, mindful movement groups, meditation, and guided imagery
Intensive Residential Treatment Eligibility
To be eligible for services individuals must be:
- Adults, 18 years of age and older with a serious mental health diagnosis
- In need of residential care that can’t be met by out-patient services
- Eligible for Medical Assistance, County funding or private medical insurance to pay for the needed services
- Referred by a provider