Residential Treatment Services Referrals
This section is intended for case managers and mental health providers. If you are looking for services for yourself or a family member, please contact us at 612-314-1100 or RTinfo@touchstonemh.org.
Residential Treatment Eligibility
To be eligible for services individuals must:
- Be 18 years or older with a mental health diagnosis.
- Have a primary need for mental health treatment.
- Have multiple hospitalizations or involvement in community programs, or frequent use of crisis services.
- Have Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care or HealthPartners commercial insurance. We are unable to accept referrals for individuals who have other commercial insurance.
Residential Treatment Services are provided 24 hours a day for up to 90 days at the following locations:
- Minneapolis Residential Treatment, for up to 14 people
- Portland Place in Bloomington, for up to 16 people (2 ADA/Accessible Rooms)
- Lyric Lane in Fridley, (16 ADA/Accessible Rooms)
Residential Treatment Referral Process
A mental health provider must fill out the Touchstone Residential Treatment Referral Form and fax the completed form to (612) 314-1120. If you need help with a referral, are looking for services for yourself or a family member, please contact us at 612-314-1100 or RTinfo@touchstonemh.org.