Residential Treatment Services & Crisis Residential Referrals
Touchstone offers Residential Treatment Services for adults with a mental health diagnosis, who have a past history of multiple hospitalizations, program placements, or frequent use of crisis services.
February 1, 2021 – COVID UPDATE
Touchstone is accepting referrals for individuals in the following situations:
- People who are currently in a hospital inpatient setting,
- People living in the community who have a mental health provider willing to assist the individual with the referral and admission process,
- People who are currently living in a treatment facility (mental health, substance use, or eating disorder).
Please check back for further updates.
Residential Treatment Services are provided 24 hours a day for up to 90 days at the following locations:
- Minneapolis Residential Treatment, for up to 14 people
- Portland Place in Bloomington, for up to 16 people (2 ADA/Accessible Rooms)
- Lyric Lane in Fridley, (14 ADA Accessible Rooms)
Crisis Residential Services are currently suspended due to the COVID pandemic.
Crisis Residential Services (CRS) are available at Lyric Lane in Fridley. CRS is designed to provide services for up to 10 days for 4-6 individuals who need immediate mental health treatment. Crisis referrals are accepted Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 612- 314-1130. Fax: 612-314-1140
Residential Treatment Referral Process
Please fill out the Touchstone Residential Referral Form and fax the completed form to (612) 314-1120.
For help with a referral, please contact Residential Treatment Services at RTInfo@touchstonemh.org or (612) 314-1100.
Residential Treatment Eligibility
To be eligible for services individuals must be:
- 18 years or older, with a mental health diagnosis
- Primary need for mental health treatment
- Have Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care or private pay for services
- Touchstone is not able to accept referrals for people who have commercial insurance