Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) & Crisis Residential Referrals
Touchstone offers Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) for adults with a mental health diagnosis, who have a past history of multiple hospitalizations, program placements, or frequent use of crisis services.
Residential Treatment Services are provided 24 hours a day for up to 90 days at the following locations:
- Minneapolis Residential Treatment, for up to 14 people
- Bloomington Residential Treatment, for up to 16 people (2 ADA/Accessible Rooms)
- Lyric Lane Residential Treatment and Crisis Residential Services in Fridley for 10-12 people (ADA Accessible)
Crisis Residential Services (CRS) are available at Lyric Lane in Fridley. CRS is designed to provide services for up to 10 days for 4- 6 individuals who need immediate mental health treatment. Crisis referrals are accepted Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 612- 314-1130. Fax: 612-314-1140
IRTS Referral Process
Please fill out the Touchstone Residential Referral Form and fax the completed form to (612) 314-1120.
For help with a referral, please contact Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) at RTInfo@touchstonemh.org or (612) 314-1100.
Intensive Residential Treatment Eligibility
To be eligible for services individuals must be:
- Be 18 years or older, with a mental health diagnosis
- Primary need for mental health treatment
- Have Medical Assistance, verification of insurance coverage, or other funding source