Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) & Crisis Residential Referrals
Touchstone offers Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) for adults with a mental health diagnosis, who have a past history of multiple hospitalizations, program placements, or frequent use of crisis services.
Residential Treatment Services are provided 24 hours a day for up to 90 days at the following locations:
- Minneapolis Residential Treatment, for up to 14 people
- Bloomington Residential Treatment, for up to 16 people (2 ADA/Accessible Rooms)
- Lyric Lane Residential Treatment and Crisis Residential Services in Fridley (14 ADA Accessible Rooms)
Crisis Residential Services (CRS) are available at Lyric Lane in Fridley. CRS is designed to provide services for up to 10 days for 4- 6 individuals who need immediate mental health treatment. Crisis referrals are accepted Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 612- 314-1130. Fax: 612-314-1140
IRTS Referral Process
Please fill out the Touchstone Residential Referral Form and fax the completed form to (612) 314-1120.
For help with a referral, please contact Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) at RTInfo@touchstonemh.org or (612) 314-1100.
Intensive Residential Treatment Eligibility
To be eligible for services individuals must be:
- Be 18 years or older, with a mental health diagnosis
- Primary need for mental health treatment
- Have Medical Assistance, verification of insurance coverage, or other funding source