Project Community Success Referrals
This section is intended for medical and mental health providers. If you are looking for information for you or a family member, please contact us at (612) 314-1062 or Housing@touchstonemh.org.
Project Community Success (PCS) offers transition and tenancy sustaining services for adults with a mental illness in Hennepin and Anoka counties. The program serves people who are homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness by helping them find and maintain housing.
Provider Referral Information
If you are a provider and would like to refer your client, please fill out our Referral Form.
- Email to Housing@touchstonemh.org
- Fax (763) 208-7885
- Mail: 2312 Snelling Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404
If you have questions about making a referral please contact Touchstone’s Housing Innovation at (612) 314-1062.
To be eligible for services, individuals must be:
- Adults experiencing a mental illness
- Currently experiencing homelessness or at imminent risk of homelessness
- Residing in an institution or other segregated setting who will be homeless upon discharge
- Experiencing homelessness for one year or more, or multiple times in the last three years